Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Must Be in the Genes

This is probably only amusing if you know Grandma H., but since I know her quite well, I think it's darn funny!

Now the reason this is funny is that Grandma plays with her hair and has done so since she was a baby. There is a story in her family about when she was a baby and would sit in bed, run her thumb and pointer finger along a strand of hair and hum contentedly. She still plays with her hair sometimes and I think it's totally subconscious. But look at what her grandson is now doing! It's got to be hereditary!

BTW - Does anyone know how to get rid of red eye in flickr? I could do it with Yahoo Photos, but I haven't figured it out on flickr yet. I'm sick of Wesley looking possessed, so any advice would be appreciated.

No comments: