The holiday been so busy that I feel like I should have a TON to write! But does anyone really want to hear about all the food we ate, how little Wesley ate, and how we are trying not to be stressed about Christmas
now? NO! So, I'll just give you the photo highlights instead.
now? NO! So, I'll just give you the photo highlights instead. Here's Wesley about to go over the river and across the highway to Grandma W.'s. Wesley was certain that Santa needed a pumpkin, so we took one from the back step with us.
Here is Wesley puppy hiding behind the chair at Grandma W.'s.

Puppy Wesley also likes to do puzzles. Unfortunately, the pieces tend to get a little soggy when Wesley puppy is on the scene.
Wesley helped set the table at Grandma W.'s. Too bad he didn't stick around at the table long enough to eat anything besides cheese.
When we got to Uncle Stacey and Aunt Paula's, Grandma and Grandpa P. had this cute little musical puppy for Wesley. I am about done with hearing barking "Jingle Bells," but Wesley loves the dog so much that it went to bed with him. He says the dog is on a jet ski and is going to save Santa.
So that was our Thanksgiving in a nutshell. Thank you to all our family and friends who made the day so special. We are blessed beyond belief.



No comments:
Post a Comment