Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Too Early

I am an early bird by nature. I go to bed early and get up early - always have, always will. However, 6:15 is pushing it, even for me, and that's when Wesley woke up this morning. By 6:30 he was demanding his breakfast, but I didn't have the heart to make pancakes and eggs before 7:00. I figured half a banana would tide him over. Apparently my plan worked too well. At 7:00 I went into the kitchen to make his breakfast and he wouldn't eat a single bite of it! Please don't tell me we are going to have one of those mornings.


As I'm typing this, Wesley is being a puppy and wiping his nose on the entertainment center. Not exactly the entertainment I had in mind. Oh well, just think of all the chores I should be able to get done before I go to work this afternoon. Or I could play Zuma for awhile. Hummm....tough choice. While I try to figure it out, take a peek at the cute pictures of Wesley playing with all his ducks last night. Thank goodness he doesn't remember that we've lost two.

He "quacks" me up. How about you?

No comments: