- Do not boo your team - you are there to show support. It's OK to be disgusted with a play (or 2 periods worth of play) but yell semi-encouraging/"helpful" phrases such as "Oh come on!" Booing is plain disrespectful
- Do not boo the other team - I'm sorry if they are playing better than your team, but they are just doing their job.
- Please feel free to boo the referees - we all know they can't see everything and are not calling penalties against the other team.
- Stay until the end - I don't care how badly your team is losing, STICK IT OUT!!! I can't imagine how awful it feels to see your so called fans leaving while you're down.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Sports Rant
May I please take a moment to rant about unsportsman like behavior. After an abysmal sports weekend in central Ohio, Duane and I went to the BlueJackets game last night - only to watch them lose 3:1. However, I was equally displeased with the behavior of some of the fans. I'd like to present some helpful tips (from a former cheerleader of a losing football team)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahem to that chick! i had no idea you were a former cheerleader though it makes so much sense now :-)
Post a Comment