Wesley had puppies on the brain! His obsession with dogs is starting to get a little out of hand. He was a dog most of the day today. When I say "he was a dog" I mean he crawls around and barks instead of talks. Mommy makes a quick stop at Mozarts to get a pastry for breakfast and "poof!" he's a puppy. He crawled around the store, panted and crawled back out to the car. He did the same thing at Grandma's for a good part of the day. We even had a repeat public performance when I stopped to pick up dinner. Wesley dropped to the floor in the restaurant and barked. He even let the hostess scratch him behind the ears!!!
Kirk and Susan were here for the evening so Kirk could fix something on the computer. Puppy Wesley made another appearance. This time he even followed commands. He would sit, lie down and (my favorite) roll over. This came in very handy when Susan and I tried to put him to bed. She told the puppy to get in his bed and lie down. He hopped right up there and curled up under the blankets! Cute as it is, I hope it ends soon. I kind of miss having a son.
No comments:
Post a Comment