Duane's cousin and his wife were blessed with another addition to their family yesterday. We took Wesley to visit his new relative tonight. He was pretty impressed with little (5 lb., 12 oz.) Paige. He said hi to her, kissed her, touched her hair and even sang her The Baby Song - which goes "
Enh.
Enh.
Enh. Baby song." Wesley composed it himself. You may notice it's similarity to The Tiger Song, The Bear Song, The Kitty Song and the Puppy Song. Hey, if it isn't broke, don't fix it.

Sweet little Paige (and the top of my head)

Wesley greets his new cousin

How to tell when your two year old is done looking at the baby. Note the brown sandal peeking out from behind the curtain.
1 comment:
Cute Baby I just read through all the entries I had missed in the last two weeks as usual I am running behind on send out the boys present. Actually I got i for him last year but it was a little to old with parts a bit to little so I will try to put it in the mail this week some time. I don't know how he did it but I think he learned the picking up girls from Zack.
Post a Comment