Saturday, September 01, 2007

Cozy Cousins

Yesterday Wesley and I tagged along with Grandma H. to visit my stepbrother, his wife and their youngest. Wesley had a great time visiting Uncle Greg, Aunt Polly and his cousin Charli. They have a great yard and since Charli is only a couple years older than Wesley, there were lots of toys to play with. Not to mention the fact that Charli is an absolute cutie pie and Wesley really has a thing for cute older girls. It was great watching them play together - I just wish they didn't live almost an hour away.








Playing hopscotch. Wesley didn't get it, but he loved following Charli.







Charli took Wesley for a tour of the yard in her jeep.








The swings are always a big hit








Check out the climber!











Charli and Wesley check out the riding mower. I think they were cooking up a yard work business.







Thanks for letting us visit Uncle Greg and Aunt Polly. Hope we can see you again soon!

No comments: