I am so blessed to have all of Wesley's grandparents living within a 40 minute drive of us. Grandpa P. came and picked Wesley up yesterday so I could spend the day resting after my doctor appointment. Grandma H. is extending the same wonderful courtesy today. That means it'll be just me, the vicodin, the keflex, the anti-inflammatory, the cats, some books and the tv. I'll actually be resting!! Yes, I know how lucky I am and I can almost see some of my reader's turning green with envy.
My back is doing amazingly better (thank you vicodin), but I"m trying to following the doctor's orders and not lift anything heavier than my cat. Wesley doesn't understand why Mommy won't pick him up and why she is lying on the couch all the time. Last night he brought me four pillows, three blankets and wasn't completely happy unless I was actually holding my pill bottles. See why it's easier to rest when he's happily playing with the grandparents?
No comments:
Post a Comment