Why do I have a suspicion that I may never see my hubby again? The first reason is that NFL football starts tonight. I don't consider myself too much of a football widow, because I also like to watch the games - it's just that Duane likes to watch every game, regardless of who is playing. I keep up the best I can, but to be honest, if it isn't the Buckeyes, the Browns or the Super Bowl, I"m not horribly interested.
My more immediate widowhood has to do with Guitar Hero. Ever since Duane was exposed to it at Kirk and Susan's he's been obsessed. Playing it at Kate and Greg's the other day only fueled the fire. Last night we went out and bought a PS2, a wireless guitar and Guitar Hero 1 & 2. Oh! And a memory card to save the games! Duane's cousin came over last night to play. I have no idea what time Duane came to bed, but I know he was happy.
Please know that I am grumping good-naturedly about this. Duane NEVER buys anything for himself. In fact, he tells me he'd prefer I buy things for me. But he works so hard and is such a good man and daddy. If he wants a new game and gaming system, he should have it. Of course, we're calling it his birthday present too - that sucker wasn't cheap!
1 comment:
YAY!!! I see some game nights in our future! Just think of it as time to catch up on your reading!
Post a Comment