Sunday, September 09, 2007

End of Vacation

Well, it's back to the old grind tomorrow. I can feel the final minutes of my vacation ticking away. In once sense this past week flew by and in another sense it went forever. I would love to be a stay at home mom. I'm betting that I have more trouble leaving Wesley tomorrow than he has with me leaving.

Let's have a little vacation review!

The Highlights

1. Dinner/playtime/bunny park with Kate, Greg and Colin

2. Flea market and visiting Grandma W. and Great Grandma S.

3. Going to see "the castle" and the carousel with Aunt Carol

4. Wesley's adorable portraits and lunching with Aunt Carol and Al













5. Swimming with Grandpa and Grandma P.

6. Going to the zoo with Daddy, Cathy and Kei

7. Picking Grandma and Grandpa H. up at the airport WAY past Wesley's bedtime

8. Seeing Kierstin get baptised today and seeing Aunt Judy out of the hospital

The Lowlights

  1. The major embarrassing meltdown Wesley had immediately after his portraits

2. Aunt Carol winding up in the hospital from a cat bite (long story)

3. Only getting 5 books read

As long as the highlights outweigh the lowlights, I guess we can call it a successful vacation. See ya tomorrow!

No comments: