Monday, August 27, 2007

Lesson Learned

There is definitely such a thing as "too much party" for a nearly two year old. We celebrated Wesley's birthday yesterday - a few days early. Somewhere I got the bright idea that we should just have one big party for all our family and friends, which amounted to way too much. Wesley was overwhelmed and completely cranky by the end of it. But there were some bright spots.Trying to blow out the candle.

Open wide!

That's some good cake, Daddy!


No! I never like parties!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I cant belive he is 2 already! Doesn't seem possible to me.

Kate said...

Happy Birthday, Wesley!!! Wish I could give you a birthday squeeze!

Laura said...

mmmmm... that cake does look yummy! (that's coming from a cake-a-holic!)

Happy birthday Wesley, a few days early. Looking forward to another great year of watching you grow!

Congrats Mom and Dad!