Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Toddler for Sale - Price Reduced

Wesley's mood has not improved since my last post. This was the scenario at our house this morning.

Me: Let’s get your shoes on to go to Grandma and Pops
CrankBiscuit Beaster: No! I never go Gramma Pops!
Me: Do you want to take your water with you?
CBB: No! I never take water!
Me: OK, let’s go outside and get in the car.
CBB: No! I never get in car!

Wesley acted better when he got to Grandma and Grandpa H.'s, but he had no use for me. There was no hug for mommy. No kiss for mommy. When I called mid-morning to check on him, Grandma tried to put him on the phone.

Grandma: Want to say hi to Mommy?
CBB: No! No! No! No! No! No! No!

And just to make certain I felt good and rotten, when I walked in the house to pick Wesley up he started screaming "No Mommy! No Mommy! No Mommy!"

Dinner tonight was a painful repeat of last night. Could someone please find the sweet little boy that use to live here and switch him with the CBB? Please!?!?

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh, do I feel for you.

The drama must be a side affect of The Children of The Blog circle.

Elaina has been pure drama every morning this week. We're thinking of taking her to Hollywood to become an actress and make us lots of money.

Maybe she could use a sidekick.