Friday, August 03, 2007

Fingerpainting

I ended up with another unexpected afternoon off yesterday. So instead of swimming with Aunt Melissa, and cousins Kierstin and Mark, poor Wesley had to run errands with Mommy. I knew he got the bum end of that deal, so while we were at the store I bought a package of fingerpaints. Wesley created three masterpieces and one big mess! I had to put him the shower to get his hands clean because his favorite part of the experience was getting paint on his hands then rubbing them together until they were entirely green. He looked like he was turning into the Incredible Hulk!



After clean up, Wesley helped me make zucchini carrot bread. And by helped, I mean he sat on the counter and ate raw zucchini while I mixed up the bread. When I tried to take the finished loaf out of the oven, Wesley said "Mom! Oven hot!" Good thing he was there!

No comments: