Monday, May 18, 2015
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
There is no way that, when Ryan vomited all over his bedroom floor at 10:30PM on Mother's Day, I turned to Duane and said, "It's still Mother's Day, so you're cleaning that up, right?". That would have been silly since Duane would totally be the parent cleaning it up anyhow ;-)
I did not perilously close to losing it when Ryan very nearly forgot his backpack the day after he forgot his lunch.
I certainly did not crop one of my children out a picture because he looked really goofy in it and it was a great picture of me and the other child.
I did not attempt to be a cool mom and go on a Bigfoot hunt in the mud with 11 cub scouts while I was wearing sandals. And I certainly didn't find myself squealing "Ewwww!" at bugs and when my foot slipped into the occasional mud puddle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment