Monday, August 26, 2013

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.

I was not completely embarrassed when Ryan did the whole limp noodle thing to try to avoid having his picture taken by one of the classroom aides on his first day of kindergarten. And part of me was not actually considering pretending that he wasn't my kid at that point.

We did not have a family fast food pig out at 9:30 one night. And there is no way it involved the entire family sitting on the couch eating french fries, and sharing a chocolate shake while Duane and I ate burgers. And it certainly didn't happen after we got home from a baseball game where we had already eaten ballpark food.

I did not accidentally set the smoke detector off in our house when I was grilling a steak in the grill pan. And I most certainly did not set the smoke detector off a second time in the same day when I accidentally used wax paper instead of parchment paper to line a pan and smoked up the oven.

I am not incredibly happy that Duane went ahead and told me his plans for my birthday. What kind of person doesn't enjoy a surprise?

I did not accidentally call Cleo by Sanders name as she and I were cuddling.

I know I didn't put a spoonful of piping hot milk caramel in my mouth, knowing it was going to burn and probably cause a blister. Surely I have more self control than that. 

No comments: