Monday, August 12, 2013

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.

I was not so wrapped up in everything going on at the hospital that when I got back to work I accidentally typed "ICU" instead of "OCLC" in an email to a coworker.

I did not forget whether or not I washed my hair in the shower and wound up washing it a second time. And it certainly didn't happen more than one day.

There is no way I was looking forward to a dinner out and wound up having Taco Bell and a beer at home at 9:30 PM instead. And it wasn't for a very good - no, wonderful - reason!

I certainly did not ask my brother to please bring me Star Wars movies just because I was in the mood to visit a galaxy far, far away

No comments: