Tuesday, November 08, 2011
Snow White and the How Many Dwarfs?
Wesley has recently discovered the movie "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs." He loves it! The Evil Queen is his favorite character in the movie. I'm sure that says something about him, but I'm not sure what.
The other day we were at the gas station and the guy who was using the pump in front of us had a Grumpy t-shirt on. Wesley and I decided to pass the time while Daddy was filling up the van to come up with seven dwarf names for the W. family.
I dubbed Wesley "Chatty." A completely appropriate seven dwarf name as anyone who has met my oldest son can attest to.
Wesley decided that if I was one of the seven dwarfs my name would be "Pretty." Awww....I knew I liked that kid.
Ryan was having a bit of a tough morning, so we decided his name would be "Grouchy," to which Ryan responded by yelling, "No! I'm NOT Grouchy." Yeah, tell me another one.
Daddy, of course, was named "Big."
Guess Snow White has eleven dwarfs now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment