Monday, November 07, 2011
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week
.
I did not tell my children to go jump on their beds just because I wanted them to stop jumping off the couches.
I have not become totally and completely obsessed with Pinterest. Nope not me.
I did not realize that I had over a dozen cookbooks on reserve for me at the library. And there is no way they are all on their way to me at once.
I know I didn't get a teacher gift, an aide gift and the principle's gift for Christmas at a craft show at church. That would have been way too organized for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment