Friday, August 19, 2011

What a Zoo

Tonight Duane and I are hosting a sleepover. Well, Duane is doing most of the hosting. I am going to Susan's for a little bit. Coincidence, really. Anyhow, Sho and Kei are staying the night and Wesley and Ryan have been looking forward to it all week.

Cathy and I took the four boys to the zoo this morning for awhile. We only stayed for a couple of hours because it was really hot, but we had a good time anyhow.

I love this picture. He looks so handsome.

Who is that masked man?

The boys got canteens to take with them around the zoo. I don't think they ever put them down.

What happens when you try to take a picture of four active boys.

Those are some strange looking prairie dogs.

Dino surfing

Sho was so very good to Ryan. Just as sweet as could be.


Three out of four isn't bad.

I love this picture. Sho asked me not to put it on Facebook, so I'm putting it on the blog instead.

Cooling off in the spray.

Drumming up business.

As you can see, a good time was had by all. After the zoo we stopped for frozen yogurt and now the four boys are currently tearing apart my house. Seriously, I can barely walk through my living room at this point. But they are having fun and that's all that really matters.

2 comments:

Chey said...

Good luck I have Taryn zack and two of Taryn's friends from school over right now. They are loud but not to destructive just listening to music and playing x-box.
Miss you guys

Kelsey said...

We love the Cols. zoo! Wish it was just a little closer - looks like you guys had a great time.