Monday, August 29, 2011
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I did not start tearing up a couple hours after I left Wesley at Kindergarten because I couldn't just call and see what he was doing.
I was not a little sad by how easy the whole starting a new school thing was - especially not the second day when he practically sprinted from the car to the building.
I know I didn't pop in a Phineas and Ferb CD and start singing along when the kids were not in the car with me.
I certainly didn't take a nap each day this weekend. That would have been a waste of beautiful weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment