Monday, August 08, 2011
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I did not come dangerously close to putting a scoop of ice cream on a bowl of black beans and rice instead of the cobbler I was going to have for dessert.
I did not write down the date for Ryan's three year check up wrong - by nearly a week!!
I was not so giddy about getting new glasses that I was like a kid on Christmas Eve.
There is no way I came down with strep throat for the FOURTH time this year. And I certainly didn't immediately make an appointment with an ENT to get my darn tonsils taken out.
I do not regularly let Ryan have the last sip of soda in the can just so he'll take the empty to the recycling bin for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment