Monday, August 15, 2011

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I was not incredibly relieved that the temperatures dipped from the 90's into the upper 70's for the day our house was shown to a perspective buyer. And it certainly wasn't because the air conditioning doesn't do a whole lot for the upstairs.

I did not suffer every ill side effect from an antibiotic and end up a sloth-like, depressed, lump for part of  a week.

I did not need to be reminded by my nine year old nephew that putt-putt is supposed to be fun and it doesn't matter if your children play it "right" as long as everyone is having a good time.

There is no way I asked Duane to stop at an ice cream place on the way home from a picnic where I had gorged myself on all kinds of delicous food just because the ice cream place is kind of far away and I never get to go there and I wasn't about to pass up the chance!

No comments: