Following the lead of "My Charming Kids", it's another Not Me Monday!

I did not have what could only be described as a mini meltdown after a semi-disastrous dinner at home one night. Nor did I give up on trying to cook tasty and different meals and plan a week's worth of dinners using "back of the box" style cooking. Nope not me.
I know I did not have a second mini meltdown that lasted two days after learning that we cannot move right now. That would have been childish.
Speaking of childish, I did not become absolutely giddy at the thought of my dad returning from a 2 week vacation to the UK. I did not call him the second he got home with no regard to his jet lag and I certainly did not look forward to dropping the kids off at his house just so I could see him for a few minutes. I'm 35, not 5, right?
There's no way I would blast the radio in the van in an effort to drown out the sound of Wesley crunching a lollipop. What kind of person gets the heebie jeebies from listening to her kid crunch a lollipop?
I was not given an afternoon alone with the hubby, only to spend it sleeping. We could have gone to a movie, out someplace without kids, but instead I took a 2.5 hour nap. Aahhh!
No comments:
Post a Comment