Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Green Eyed Monster
I have to admit that I'm fighting the green eyed monster a bit this week. I got so used to playing the part of a stay at home mom (SAHM) last week and I'm really missing it. The worst part is that Duane is home with the boys this week, so I spend my days trying not to think of all the fun things we could be doing. I try not to think about the naps I took everyday when Ryan took his afternoon nap. I try not to think about the smell of crayons and play dough and sunscreen on the boys as I work on my computer. I guess I need to look at the bright side. When I'm at work, I don't need to change any dirty diapers; I only have to clean up my own mess; I can use adult words in conversation; I get an hour to myself to read (at lunch). Not so bad I guess - but I still wish I could be a SAHM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment