Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me Monday

Following the lead of My Charming Kids, it's another "Not Me Monday"


I was certainly not mortified to learn that my almost four-year-old can't ride a tricycle. And if it was true, I'm sure it wouldn't boggle my mind at all.

I did not hand my screaming one-year-old to a total stranger at the state fair in hopes that she could calm him down. Oh wait! I already confessed to that one!

I heard a rumor about a mom that gave her one-year-old the parts of a sandwich and banana that her almost four-year-old wouldn't eat. Must be a total coincidence that my children are those ages and that the older one is a notoriously picky eater, while the younger one will eat anything that doesn't eat him first.

I did not dread going to a multi-year high school reunion and then have a wonderful time. It would have been silly go get all worked up about seeing people from over 15 years ago. Totally not my style.

I'm sure I did not start to regret buying Ryan a toy that he barely gets to play with because Wesley always plays with it and makes WAY more noise with it than Ryan ever would.



No comments: