Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Exactly Butterfly Kisses

WARNING: GROSS HUMOR AHEAD

I think the impossible actually happened yesterday. I think we fed Ryan to the point of explosion. After consuming more food than should be possible for a one-year-old, Ryan did a spectacular projectile vomit show for his Daddy. In fact, to (roughly) quote Duane, "I have been a parent for almost four years and I have never seen a kid puke like that!" Duane wiped Ryan off and brought him downstairs to me while he did damage control upstairs.

Ryan felt much better after emptying the contents of his belly and was very very lovey. All he wanted to do was kiss me - right on the lips. YUCK!!!!! The kid smelled really bad and he kept trying to kiss me! Every time I pulled away and told him how bad he smelled, he'd laugh and clap. It's like he reveled in how grossed out he could make his mom. I never thought the day would come that I would not want to kiss one of my sons, but yesterday was definitely it!






No comments: