Is there really anything better than big smiles and happy laughter from your little goofball?
This was truly Wesley as we've never seen him before! It put a smile on my face for sure!
Also... I'm a little behind on my blogging/ reading and just wanted to comment about the new little girl that has caught Wesley's eye; all I can say is that I am crushed! I can't even tell you what sincere intent I had to make a weekend trip to Col. to visit with good intentions of gathering the mom/munchkin/blog group together. I've still not lost hope, just many weeks behind schedule!
Congrats on the great honor bestowed upon your library and all of you who work so hard! Nice pictures!
1 comment:
Oh what a happy kid!
Is there really anything better than big smiles and happy laughter from your little goofball?
This was truly Wesley as we've never seen him before! It put a smile on my face for sure!
Also... I'm a little behind on my blogging/ reading and just wanted to comment about the new little girl that has caught Wesley's eye; all I can say is that I am crushed! I can't even tell you what sincere intent I had to make a weekend trip to Col. to visit with good intentions of gathering the mom/munchkin/blog group together. I've still not lost hope, just many weeks behind schedule!
Congrats on the great honor bestowed upon your library and all of you who work so hard! Nice pictures!
Post a Comment