Wesley received a rather graphic nature lesson this morning. We following our normal Wednesday morning routine of getting up, sitting on the potty, talking to the cats that come visit Wesley while on the potty and reading books on the potty. Suddenly, Sanders lost interest in being adored (very uncharacteristic for a cat) and began batting at something on the floor. I looked and discovered Sander's new toy was a spider. I don't think Wesley's ever seen a real spider before, so I pointed it out to him and began to sing "The itsy bitsy spider...." when Sanders devoured the spider! YUCK! Wesley looked at me with a puzzled face and said "Sanders eat spider." Great! My son is going to think his cat offed the one and only Itsy Bitsy Spider!How am I going to explain that one to his future therapist?
1 comment:
Squish Squich went the little green frog is next.
Post a Comment