Sunday, June 24, 2007

Scattergories - Wesley style

I stole this from a blog I read. I thought about doing it for me, but decided to do it for Wesley instead.

Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following.

1. Famous singer/band: Weird Al Yankocivc (Mommy and Daddy love him!)
2. 4 letter word: Want (hey, he is a toddler!)
3. Street name: Wall Street
4. Color: White
5. Gifts/presents: Water toys
6. Vehicle: Winnebago
7. Things in a souvenir shop: Weird t-shirts
8. Boy name: William
9. Girl name: Wendy
10. Movie title: Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
11. Drink: Water
12. Occupation: Welder
13. Flower: Water-lily
14. Celebrity: the Wiggles
15. Magazine: Wild Animal Baby
16. U.S. city: Washington DC (where Mommy is going tomorrow)
17. Pro sports teams: White Sox
18. Fruit/vegetable: Watermelon
19. Reason late for work: Waiting for late bus
20. Something you throw away: Wet diapers
21. Things you shout: WOW!
22. Cartoon character: Winnie the Pooh

No comments: