Friday, January 26, 2007

Big Sexy

It's supposed to be really cold the next couple of nights, so I dug in my dresser drawers and broke out the one, the only Big Sexy! Big Sexy is easily the least attractive article of clothing I own. It's a big grey flannel nightgown that covers me from neck to ankle. Add to this the fuzzy kitty head on the front (complete with tail on the back) and the pockets and I'm sure you can see how Big Sexy got it's name. I have owned Big Sexy for at least 12 years and I only break it out in very cold weather.

This is the first time Wesley has ever seen Big Sexy, and well, I don't think the poor kid knew what to think. It didn't take him long to notice the kitty on it though. Wesley started following me around the house saying "kitty kitty" and trying to pet my stomach. When he does manage to pet the kitty on Big Sexy he says "nice." Great. His psychoanalyst will have lots of fun with that some day!

1 comment:

Kate said...

What? No pictures of Big Sexy?!