I was going to title this post "stupid baby trick" but that sounded kind of rude. So "new baby trick" it is. Wesley's new trick this weekend is a new word. Duane had to run into work last night, so Wesley and I passed the time watching a little hockey. After a little coaching, I could say "Wesley, what are we watching on tv?" and he'd reply "Hockey!" We repeated this trick over the phone for Uncle Kirk, Aunt Susan's voice mail and our friend Ray. We also called Grandma H. and Grandma W. so they could listen to the newest little hockey fan.
He was still going strong with it this morning. He'd even run around the living room chanting "hockey hockey hockey hockey" But would he perform at church when I tried to get him to tell Johnny what we watched last night? NO!!! But he'd tell us in the car. Now we just need to get him to say "football."
No comments:
Post a Comment