Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Up Side of Murphy's Law of Toddlerhood

The up side about getting up at the crack of dawn is that we've had great morning. I got my shower when Dora was on TV and we managed to make it to the main library for story time. Wesley did a fantastic job, considering he's only been to a handful of story times in his life. Yes, I know that is pathetic considering I'm a children's librarian, but most story times are when I'm working. Wesley loved the songs and even seemed to listen to the books. I just can't believe we made it there AND he was soooooo good!!!

Another up side? I got the menus planned for next week and a big dent in the grocery list. Too bad I'm yawning and have a full day of work ahead. If I could take a nap in the afternoon with Wesley, I wouldn't mind starting our days off nice and early.

No comments: