OK..I'm actually in love with two wonderful guys - my hubby and my son. It really hit me today how much I love being a mommy. Wesley and I had some quality couch time this afternoon. We read some books and he curled up against me which just about melted my heart. Then he discovered the zipper on my vest and was completely fascinated for a good 15 minutes. He bit it, he pulled it, he tried to say "zip" After that we moved on to the very best part of my day. Wesley and I had a little kiss fest. He'd give me a kiss and I'd say "kiss fest!" Then he just holds his lips up to mine and I give him about a million kisses. Wesley must have been in a super lovey mood, because we had a lot of kiss fests today. I love this age! He can communicate his needs, but still does the sweet baby jabbering. He walks and runs and climbs, but I can still catch him. So much is new right now that everyday holds some sort of surprise. I just love that boy to pieces!!
No comments:
Post a Comment