
This morning when I dropped Wesley off at my mom's house, we spent some time in the kitchen talking to my stepdad. Wesley is especially cheery in the morning and always has a big smile for Grandpa H. Today Wesley reached for his grandpa's face and touched his beard, cheeks and nose. Then Wesley turned to me and touched my chin (no beard, I'm happy to say), cheeks and nose. Then he turned back to his grandpa and did the same thing again. It was like he was saying "Hummm...this is different," and comparing our faces. Wesley is very interested in faces in general. At James' baptism the other day Rhonda was holding Wesley and he had one little hand on each of Rhonda's cheeks and was just staring at her and smiling. She said an interest in faces is a sign of intelligence. I've never heard that before, but I'm certainly not going to argue with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment