Friday, February 10, 2006
Not the Mama - part 2
Friday nights are a big date night for me and Duane. Just about every Friday that I don't work you can find us out on the town in the evening - that is if you consider going to the grocery store with your 5 month old "out on the town." Anyway, you know how when you go to the grocery store you tend to pass the same people over and over, just in different aisles? Tonight a woman and toddler we had passed several times finally stopped me. I was ready for the familiar "I know you from somewhere. Do you work at the library?" But instead the mom said, "Every time we have passed you tonight my son has called you Mommy!" What's extra funny is that the woman was a dark brunette!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment