Friday, December 18, 2015

Random Thoughts

1) You know how some people think dog's paws smell like corn chips? Well, this morning I caught Ryan holding Lucy's paws up to his nose and inhaling deeply. "Wesley," he said, "don't Lucy's paws smell so good?"

2) I posted this on Facebook the other day, but it's too good not to share here too. Wesley and I were out shopping for a gift to give his dad, but he was having a terrible time finding something to buy. "What does Dad like to do when he's not  at work? Does he have any hobbies? What sports does he like? What does he like to snack on?" All I could I could think was, "Kid, have you not lived with this man for the last ten years?"

3) My stepdad is in the hospital for a day or two. Ryan and I went to visit for a little bit and on out way out I thanked him for going with me. "I think it makes Grandpa feel better to see you," I told him. "Well, it makes me feel better to be with my family," he replied. This kid! He melts my heart!


No comments: