Ryan had his first soccer practice tonight. I won't lie and say it went as smoothly as Wesley's did. There were a few times when he left the practice to sit on the sidelines, but he got over it pretty quickly and got back in there.
He didn't want me to take any pictures of him, so this is the best I could do.
Since for some reason, soccer and dressing up our dog seem to go hand in hand, I thought I'd let you in on the conversation I had with Wesley this morning.
Wesley: Are we going to dress Lucy up for Halloween?
Me: Um, YEAH we're going to dress her up!
Wesley: Can she be a ballerina? I think she'd like to be a ballerina.
Me: We could probably do that, although, to be honest, I was thinking more along the lines of Princess Leia.
Wesley: Oh yeah! That's even better!!
Our poor dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment