Saturday, August 29, 2015

Birthday Backyard Camp Out

Last night was Wesley's birthday backyard camp out - an event that wouldn't happen without my loving and wonderful hubby because he is the parent who is better able to handle all the wild kids in our yard!!

 

The guys had a great (and loud) time.  Ryan desperately wanted to be included in everything, bue we tried to make sure he gave Wesley and his friends some space. Of course that didn't stop him from spying on the party from my bedroom window.


At four o'clock this morning Duane finally told them they had to turn their lights out in the tent. I think they went to sleep, but when I got back from walking Lucy at seven, they were all awake again!

Does it count as breakfast if they only slept for three hours?
We had a lazy morning until folks got picked up. Some played video games, some watched a movie, Wesley worked on Legos.

Duane and I did some party clean up while everyone hung out and we found some odd stuff, like a pair of underwear in the middle of the living room floor and a random (fake) dismembered hand. I never had parties like that! Not even in my twenties!
 
And within an hour and a half of everyone leaving, Wesley crashed on the couch while listening to his new CD.


Guess that means it was a good night.

No comments: