Wednesday, August 26, 2015

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school for my kiddos. Hooray!!!  Now, I say that, but truth be told, I spent a big part of the day thinking about them and wondering what they were doing.

Here are the obligatory back to school pictures. I have to say, I think these guys get more and more handsome every year. And yes, they insisted that Lucy be in some of the pictures too



Look out fourth grade!


Ready to tackle second grade
Both boys reported great days at school. They both like their teachers and were excited to see their friends. Wesley even gets to switch teachers for a couple of his classes this year. Now if only I could get him to say "yes" to playing violin this year. Oh well, you can't have it all.

Between school and soccer practice for Wesley I had a very tired almost ten year old. He collapsed into bed a little before nine tonight. Here's hoping that doesn't mean he'll be up at six. 

No comments: