Thursday, March 26, 2015

Sort of Spring

We've had a fairly typical early spring here in central Ohio - meaning that so far this week we have had an inch of snow, thunderstorms, 70 degree days and everything in between.

Last night was decent, a bit on the chilly side, but decent so the whole family went to Ryan's soccer practice. Wesley's best buddy is usually there with his little sister, so it's not a big hardship on him and Duane and I have several parent friends with kids on the team so we don't mind hanging around and chatting. Do men chat? I don't know. Women chat. 

Anyhow Wesley and his friends took some time to explore the ravine during the little siblings' soccer practice. Perfect spring activity for kids!

Look at those handsome boys!

Three little monkeys

Walk softly and carry a big stick. A really big stick.
After practice we stopped at an ice cream place to celebrate good report cards!

Ryan looks like such a big kid to me here. And a lot like his daddy.

And then we get this face in the next frame


I hope spring decides to stick around soon. I could use more days like this one.

No comments: