Monday, March 23, 2015
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
I did not leave at the end of a meeting, only to go back to it a few minutes later because I had a horrible feeling that the meeting wasn't actually over, and I had somehow walked out of it. And I was not incredibly relieved to discover that the people still in the room were just shooting the breeze and I was in the clear.
I certainly did not have my cranky pants on for most of last week. Even I know those are far from being my most flattering pants.
I did not spend part of a church event camped out in the youth director's office attempting to register my kids for summer camp, only to get shut out of the camp because the site kept crashing. Didn't happen.
I was not so keyed up by a night out with friends that I failed to sleep much after getting home. And I certainly didn't find myself sitting on the couch watching the Brady Bunch at 3:00 in the morning. And even if that I was true, there is no way I was disappointed that it wasn't one of the "good" episodes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment