Monday, March 02, 2015

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.

I did not have to bite my tongue to keep from yelling, "Where is your coat!?" to a teen who walked into the library with no coat, hat or gloves (but very expensive sneakers) on a day that was so cold that the schools closed.

I did not use a sugar packet as a bookmark when I found myself sitting in a restaurant with a book and no convenient bookmark.  What kind of librarian would admit to doing that?

There is no way that the words "Who peed on the back of the toilet?" come out of my mouth on a daily basis.  I mean, really?

I did not mentally liken going to church with my mom (the church I grew up in and went to into my 30s) to going to "Cheers" because everybody knows your name.  It would just be kind of wrong to compare a church to a bar.

No comments: