Monday, March 30, 2015
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
I did not go to the drugstore and spend $15 on Russell Stover candy eggs for me and Duane with absolutely zero intent on sharing them with the kids. And I know I didn't hide them in my closet so the boys wouldn't see them.
I did not jump out of my seat at the skating rink and grab my friend so we could go dance to YMCA and completely embarrass our children. What kind of mom would do that?
I did not have to control my inner fangirl when I discovered that the dad of one of kids on Ryan's soccer team writes my favorite local food blog. And I certainly didn't have to talk myself out of cornering him just to talk about food.
I did not change my mom's ringtone on my phone and think to myself, "Oh, someone is playing my mom's favorite song," the first time I heard it ring, rather than think to answer the call. That would have been embarrassing - especially if it happened in a crowded set of dressing rooms and caused people to wonder why on Earth someone wasn't answering their phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment