Sunday, October 26, 2014

Outside Again

We spent the morning in the yard raking leaves and getting ready for Halloween.  The weather is absolutely perfect today and I'm glad we got to enjoy it for awhile before the football games start. Because, you know, we have our priorities straight.

Today it was Wesley's turn to man the leaf blower.

I don't know what was going on in Wesley's imagination while he was blowing leaves, but from the look on his face in this picture, it was something awfully exciting.

Ryan worked on the yard the old fashioned way

The best part about the kids helping with the yard work is that they bagged nearly all the leaves.

The trees in our yard are beautiful, but we're going to have to rake at least three more times this year to stay on top of it.



I'm not an expert at reading Wooly Bear caterpillars - anyone know what this one says for winter?



Ryan does love his bugs
Adding a few touches to the Halloween decorations


Duane really got into the Halloween decorating

Now we can kick back and relax this afternoon with the windows to the house open. I'll take more days like this!

No comments: