Monday, October 20, 2014
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama
I did not leave a vital ingredient out of a coffee cake I was making. And I know I didn't try to incorporate said ingredient after the batter had already been poured into the prepared pan. And I certainly wasn't a bit surprised when the "cake" turned out less than an inch thick and with a consistency somewhere between a piece of rubber and a sponge. And even if those things were true, I know Ryan and I didn't sit at the table and eat the cinnamon crumb topping off the coffee cake so the whole thing wouldn't go to waste. Nope. Didn't happen.
I did not jump during a haunted trail put on by the Boy Scouts. And if I did jump, it certainly wasn't at a "knight who says nee" instead of at a werewolf, zombie or other ghostly creature.
I did not consider the fact that I wore a single pair of hose for more than 12 hours without getting a run in them a personal triumph.
I did not ask one of the boys to go get me a soda from the fridge because I was charging my Fitbit and didn't want to take any "extra" steps that wouldn't count towards my goal for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment