WARNING - THIS POST CONTAINS REFERENCES TO MUCUS!
The other night I was sitting on the couch in our family room and happened to look at the post/column that sits right behind it. And what do you think I saw? Well, other than a post that needs painted, I saw a whole bunch of dried boogers right at eye level!
"Boys!" I called out. "Come down here right now!"
Ryan was the first to arrive on the scene - complete with finger shoved up his nose. Before I could ask him about the new addition to the living room he removed his finger and proceeded to....shall we say, have a little snack.
Okay, he's obviously not guilty of wiping boogers on the wall.
Wesley came down the steps then.
"Wesley, have you been wiping boogers on this post?" I asked.
Wesley's eyes darted to Ryan and I just knew he was considering blaming his brother.
"Don't try to tell me Ryan did it," I warned, "because we both know he eats his boogers."
Wesley hung his head in shame and knew he was busted. "Sorry Mom" he muttered. Guess that's one way to find the culprit. Caught almost green handed.
No comments:
Post a Comment