Saturday, May 18, 2013

Breaking in the Summer Haircut

Despite his earlier protests, Ryan decided he wanted to rock a buzz cut this summer. He looks so different! I don't think it's a long term look for him, but he is loving it right now (and truth be told, I love rubbing it.)

What's funny about the whole thing is how taken Ryan is with his new appearance. He keeps looking at himself in the mirror and saying, "I'm really good looking" or "I look so handsome."

The first night of the haircut Ryan crawled into my bed and told me I could hold him with one hand and rub his hair with the other. As we were lying there, he told me, "I bet the very first time you saw me you thought I was adorable."

I guess a new haircut really can give you a new outlook on life.




No comments: