Friday, March 23, 2012

That Parent

We all know that parent. The one whose child is always right no matter what. The one who always wants exceptions made for their child because their child is "advanced for their age." The one who wants the rules rewritten for them or does their child's assignment or picks arguments with the coach/teacher because the grown up they are confronting doesn't understand how special their child is.

I live in fear of becoming that parent. And yet.......

The other day Wesley brought home a notice from the school library stating that he did not return his library book for the week and was not able to check out a new book because of the overdue item (they are only allowed to check out a book if they return the one they had out the previous week.) I was confused by the notice for two reasons. First of all, the book on the notice was not the book that Wesley had brought home the previous week. I knew that because we read his library book together several times. Secondly, Wesley returned the book he had brought home.

I talked to Grandma H. about it because I knew she checks Wesley's bag each afternoon that she picks him up and she had no recollection of the "missing" book. Neither Duane or I recalled seeing the book and Wesley said he never checked that title out. We looked at our bookshelves just in case something weird had happened, but the book in question was not there.

I wrote a note to the school librarian explaining that while Duane and I would be happy to pay for the missing item so that Wesley could have his library privileges reinstated, we thought there had been an error. I explained that the item listed on the notice was not the book he had brought home the previous week. I explained that no one in the family had any recollection of the book being checked out and that Wesley had returned the book he brought home the previous week. I gave her my work number to call me if there were any questions, asked her to please let me know the cost of the item to replace and thanked her for all she does for the students at the school.

She called me at work to touch base about the situation. She is not asking us to pay for the item and allowed Wesley to go to the library and pick out a new book, but I can tell she still believes he checked the book out and I still  believe he didn't. I thanked her for her understanding and it all ended on a good note, but I now worry that I have become that parent to her and she will always dread any kind of communication to or from me.

Did I handle it appropriately, or am I really becoming that parent?

3 comments:

Jason Haugh said...

Yes, you handled it right. You started off in humility by offering to pay for the book. You then stated you thought there was a mistake and would like to discuss it. You demanded nothing. You didn't proclaim your "rights". You didn't blame anyone. How can this not be right?

Do not worry about being THAT parent in this situation compared to some of the parental (and student) interactions I'm sure the librarian has had over the years.
- Jason

Pam said...

Ha ha ha! I got an overdue notice from the same woman, saying we owed $8 and change for a book we'd had out since last August. Not onty did we not have the book, but my child's name is not Cameron.
I think YOU handled it perfectly. I think SHE is bonkers!

Mandy S. said...

You're a librarian. I think there's an unspoken code of understanding between us all, isn't there??