Monday, March 05, 2012

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not freak out when I noticed that I weigh a bit more since I started exercising even though my clothes are fitting better. That would have been silly.

I was not more nervous about Ryan starting swim class than he was. And it couldn't have been because Wesley has not exactly excelled at learning to swim.

There is no way I let Ryan dine on chips and salsa on Saturday night, followed by a dinner of croutons at a church potluck on Sunday. Nope. Didn't happen.

I would never call my oldest son a baby stalker for following around a baby at church and trying to get the baby to laugh.

No comments: