Remember signing cards or notes with S.W.A.K. - or Sealed With a Kiss? Well, with two little boys there's none of that mushy stuff in this house!
A couple of nights ago I asked Ryan if I could please have a kiss. Ryan's idea of giving a kiss is to either kiss your hand, or to present you with a cheek so you can kiss him. On this particular night Ryan leaned a cheek towards me and I planted a little kiss on it.
As soon as my lips left his cheek, Ryan raced to the corner of the room where he proceeded to inconspicuously (so he thought) wipe the kiss off.
"Ryan!" I cried. "I know what you're doing!"
He peeked around the corner with a grin and replied, "No, you didn't see me wipe it off!"
I fake pouted and told Ryan, "Wesley never wipes my kisses off!"
Wesley happened to be sitting just a few feet away and piped in, "Well, I don't wipe them off if you remember to kiss me on the mouth. If you kiss me on the cheek or anything I wait until you can't see me to wipe it off."
*sniff sniff* Guess my mommy kisses are going to waste in this house.
No comments:
Post a Comment